Wednesday, January 27, 2010

same same

lets give way to some non running stuff.
this is, by the way, just how the conversation went, as how i remembered it.

cast • me. art director. 30 something dude... well, check out my profile
sara • copywriter, my partner, alcoholic in denial, drama queen.

sara: i think ill be single for a long, long time.

me: you HAVE been single for a long time.

sara: uhm... i just came from a relationship, remember?

me: eh, well, even if you were, you were just everywhere. so it didn't seem that you were, at all.

sara: what do you mean? i resent that. everywhere? i've been loyal.

me: yes i know that, but, wala lang. para kasing, there was always something goin on with you. i cant ask you randomly: hey how are you guys? and youd say: same same. its always, you guys arent talking. or you almost broke up last night a couple of times, before you actually did.

sara: but we didn't go long enough to say that.

me: you know what i mean...

its only a real relationship when you can say same same.





No comments:

Post a Comment