Wednesday, January 20, 2010

im an idiot


i have a confession. during the early part of my "running career", i partly ran because there were a lot of girls during races. yes. fine. so sue me. so anyway... karma bit me in the arse this morning.

i was set to do my required 16 km this morning. i had a 10 am meeting in ortigas, so i headed off to up at 5:30 so i would have time to get ready. i have this 8 km route that i follow in up, so doing this twice would do. on the first round of this route, i saw this girl going the opposite direction. hmm... fairly cute, nice form, looks like she runs regularly...oh well... back to the run... on the second round, i see her again. opposite direction - again. she must be doing the same route. so i just go about with my run, then unexpectedly, when we were side by side, i heard. hello... THE HOT GIRL SAID... HELLO.. you must bet thinking, wow! go for it! i mean...dude like me, what else should i do? and my response? I JUST SMILED. as she ran by, i wanted to hit myself in the head. what the WTF was that dan? you idiot! you should said hello back. or like make a u-turn and talk to her... gawd... i look back, and i see her continuing her run. i wonder if she's goin to be back tomorrow. im an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment